This is Kikay Runner On the Go’s second podcast episode featuring Thanyapura Supercamp and some massive interviews I scored with Caroline Steffen and Chris McCormack. We have a few shocking revelations…
What was my biggest take-away from triathlon supercamp at Thanyapura? How hard did we work? Did we break, or break through?
Thank you so much to Thanyapura and MaccaX for making this trip possible, and thanks to Macca and Caroline for being so accommodating. Definitely watch out for Xena in Kona. She’s looking super strong and fit!
As for Macca racing, I’ll let him tell you the news…
Caroline Steffen “Xena” Interview
- How long has she been training in Thanyapura?
- How conducive are the facilities to a solid training block?
- How is she able to back up and become stronger after doing successive races?
- What is the dynamic like between her and her coach, Macca?
- Plus a short message to her boyfriend David Dellow.
Chris McCormack “Macca” Interview
- What is Thanyapura about? What are his duties as Chief Executive Chairman?
- How big is the Philippine market for triathlon and how important is it to introduce Thanyapura’s facilities to them?
- What are his thoughts about Supercamp so far? How engaged is he in the activities?
- How does he manage (or not manage) training as a professional athlete and holding down an important job at Thanyapura?
- What are his future racing plans?
- A short message to Filipino triathletes.
Opening and closing music by http://www.purple-planet.com
Let me know what you think about the podcast in the comments section!