Category Archives: Contests
Do you want to be a zombie? BUT WHYYYYYY *shudders*
Ten lucky individuals will be picked to join the zombie horde this coming Outbreak BGC 2 by joining my contest! Here are the mechanics:
Did you see the LED shoelaces I rocked in the Color Manila Nite Run video? (I’m the feet wearing Mizuno shoes ;D)
I saw so many people at the Color Manila Nite Run wearing such LED shoelaces, and they’re really practical for when you run at night. I’ve also put LED laces on my dancing shoes, just because I like flashy stuff. Hehe.
Well, here’s your chance to win your own LED shoelaces, courtesy of Galleon.PH.
Galleon.PH is an online store that sources products from the US and ships them directly to your doorstep in 10-15 business days. They offer a wide range of products, including hard-to-find collectibles like this Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Locket for the Twihards out there.
What do you need to do to win these laces? read more »
The Plaid Run is Assumption Antipolo Class of 1998′s homecoming run, to be held on February 24, 2013 in line with the Old Girls’ Day (alumnae) celebrations. If you like running hills, this may be for you since it starts and ends in the Assumption Antipolo grounds. :)
Here’s your chance to score two race kits for free!
- follow @mizunoph on Twitter and like Mizuno Run Club on Facebook.
- Tweet me what your favorite Mizuno shoe is and why. In the tweet, also tag @mizunoph and use the hashtag #MizunoNeverSettle.
- format: @kikayrunner [your favorite Mizuno shoe and why] @mizunoph #MizunoNeverSettle
- Winner will be announced on Tuesday, February 19 via Twitter.
Color Manila Nite Run Promo Video
Have you seen the Color Manila Nite Run promo video yet? Every time I watch it, I get so excited for February 23. Have you registered yet?
If you’re feeling lucky, I’m raffling off three (3) race kit gift certificates for Color Manila Nite Run! What do you need to do? Here are the raffle mechanics (valid only for Metro Manila residents):
- Follow @kikayrunner.
- Follow @proactive_ph.
- Tweet the link to the Color Manila Nite Run video in this format (click here to Tweet automatically):
#colormanilaniterun video via @kikayrunner http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NIq_H17oRc
- Then, tweet the link to this raffle in this format (click here to Tweet automatically):
Win a #colormanilaniterun race kit from @kikayrunner http://kikayrunner.com/?p=3040
- These two tweets count as one entry. One entry per Twitter account only.
- Raffle draw will be held on Saturday morning. The list of Twitter accounts with submitted entries will be tallied and numbered. I will select winners based on random numbers generated by Randomizer.org
- Winners will be contacted through their Twitter accounts (so make sure you check your Mentions on Saturday!).
UPDATE 02/02/2013: I went through all your entries to verify them, and from 69 submissions, there were 66 valid and complete entries. read more »