At one point or another you may have seen me tweet or post about Atleta Ako, a soon-to-be-launched online store that’s the brainchild of Pinay Ironmom Ces Hufana. They carry the following accessory and apparel brands: Headsweats caps and visors, RunningSkirts shorts, skirts, and compression socks, SOAS premium tri apparel, EZ laces, and Flipbelt.
With the demise of the store G-Stop where active females like myself used to shop, Atleta Ako will be my go-to online store. Shopping at their booths at TRIpalooza last year and the IM70.3 expo in July I absolutely drooled over the nyort-nyorts from RunningSkirts.
Atleta Ako is where I got this cute Headsweats visor with a unique design for Ironman 70.3 Cebu!
Prior to the launch of the Atleta Ako online store, they are now looking for their Atleta Ako ambassador!
The Atleta Ako woman must be:
- fit. Duh!
- 18-60 years old. Age doesn’t matter, as long as you feel great and confident :)
- not the usual “X-factor”. They’re not looking for model types, but rather real people, real athletes. The kind of people who walk into your gym or you see training out on the road.
- definitely into her sport for the past 2 years. Swimming, biking, running, surfing, Crossfit, Zumba… Do you love it and live it? Then you’re perfect!
- not a professional athlete/coach. Apparently, I don’t qualify. But I know you do ;)
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop it off at the Atleta Ako office (4th Floor Aguirre Bldg. 812 Arnaiz Avenue Makati 1200, phone (02) 7529087):
- full body photo – arms and legs visible
- close up shot, smiling necessary
- a brief “tell me about yourself” with information on how long you have been in your sport
- birthdate and contact details
You may also recommend an applicant (with her permission, of course!). Deadline for submission is September 30, 2014!
Chosen Atleta Ako ambassadors will receive a token and items from Atleta Ako and be featured on the Atleta Ako website.