I’ve already sent out a call for relief efforts on my other blog, but I wanted to add that SwimBikeRun.ph has a list of drop-off points where people can donate singlets and clothes for victims of Typhoon Sendong. I know I’ve got a bunch of singlets and other clothes I no longer use, so they’ll definitely go to this cause. You may also donate old but useable shorts, pants, and t-shirts.
RACE FOR SENDONG SINGLETS & CLOTHES DRIVE Drop-Off Points:
- The Brick Multisport Store: McKinley Hill.
- Dan’s Bike Shop: 13B La Fuerza Plaza Compound 2241 Don Chino Roces Ave. Makati City 1231
- Bike King: Bonifacio High Street.
- Trinity Cycle Shop: 41 Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City
- The Starting Line Multisport Store: Westgate, Alabang
- All Terra Bike Shop: Ortigas Home Depot, Ortigas Q.C.
- Second Wind Running Store Ortigas: Ortigas Home Depot, Julia Vargas, Ortigas, Pasig City / tel # 914-0283
- Second Wind Running Store QC: 45 Malingap st., teachers village QC / tel # 238-4005
- G-Stop: Alabang Town Center
Donations will be collected this Wednesday (December 21) for sending to the victims by Thursday (December 22). For any questions or clarifications regarding the drive or any of the drop off points, please don’t hesitate to contact Carlos de Guzman at 0917-2554111 or email@example.com. After donating, please send an SMS/email to the contact info above so that they will know how many boxes to bring for each shop.
In case you miss the deadline, all LBC branches nationwide are also accepting donations in kind for victims of Typhoon Sendong. And if you’d like to support the Philippine Red Cross relief efforts, visit http://www.redcross.org.ph/donatenow.php.