I never get to run at the Mizuno Infinity Run. Two years ago, I wasn’t into running. Last year, I was out of town. And this year, I think I’m hosting it! Haha. Ü
Here’s what I’ll miss out on, and what you’ll get if you register for the Mizuno Infinity Run happening on June 11, 2011:
- new race distance: due to runners’ demand for a longer, more challenging distance, this year the 15K category has been replaced with a 21K.
- new challenge: for those runners who raced last year, Mizuno has the “Beat Your Own Pace” challenge. Those who are moving up a distance from their category at last year’s Infinity Run (for example, from 5K to 10K, or 15K to 21K) and are able to beat their previous year’s pace will be awarded a Mizuno Prestige Card. Those who are registering in the same distance category and beat their previous year’s pace will win medals.
- new singlet: the reason the Mizuno Run was scheduled later this year than last year was because Mizuno waited for the race singlets to arrive from production. Check it out!
- contents of the race kit: race bib, timing chip (10K and 21K only), Mizuno discount vouchers, claim stub for Mizuno Infinity Run 2011 singlet which you can claim at the Infinity Run Expo on May 29, 2011 at the Mizuno Magallanes store.
- discounts: upon registration if you buy any pair of Mizuno running shoes from the 2011 collection, you get a P100 discount off your registration fee. Runners from last year’s Infinity Run get an automatic P50 off their reg fee.
Registration is ongoing at all Mizuno outlets in Metro Manila, the Mizuno outlet in Sta. Rosa, Laguna, and at Mail and More Convergys branch. Reg fees are: P600 for 5K, P750 for 10K, and P800 for 21K.
And if you’re free Monday nights, Mizuno Run Club is back at Bonifacio High Street from 7 to 9 pm. Register at the Mizuno BHS outlet. Join us and NEVER SETTLE!