Yesterday I received an email from Rochelle del Callar from Unilab ActiveHealth notifying me which comments from the Unilab ActiveHealth Readers Promo were selected as the best answers to the questions “Why is it important to be healthy and active?” and “What do you do to stay healthy and active?”
That’s right, there are multiple winners for the Readers Promo! Apparently, my blog post received the most number of comments/promo entry submissions (thanks to Boy Kuripot, who posted about my contest on his promos blog). There are not just one or two or three winners. There are FIVE WINNERS! Congratulations to the following:
- Matt Suzara — It is important to be healthy to have all the time for your work and for your family. Just eat nutritious foods, have a good sleep and make sure you do extra activities as your exercise to stay fit and healthy.
- Clara Reyes — It’s important to be healthy & active for me, because I wanted to give my family the best of my time to be able to take care of them. I always find time to jog every morning at least even for 1 hr. and walking is also best thats why when I have to go somewhere not so far I just walk at the same I make my self healthy and also I got the chance to save money.
- Cel Peniero — Being healthy and active not only add more years to our lives but allows us to give our bodies that extra boost and zest to go beyond what we think we are capable of accomplishing. Well-being is equated to self-confidence which leads to productivity in all aspects of our everyday lives. So as we hit the ground running for another adventure, it is loving life as much as we love ourselves.
- Marilyn M. Salvador — You want to be a good role model for your children, so that they grow up knowing the importance of being active.Your reason for wanting to be active is really important. It has to be your reason, not someone else’s. Leading a healthy and active lifestyle is essential in these times of stress. People lead very hectic lives today. As a result they burn out quickly. The best thing with living a healthy life is that the benefits are both psychological and physical. Healthy lifestyle reduces stress to a great extent. It protects you against a variety of diseases. If you have a healthy and active lifestyle, then you feel more confident about yourself.
- Ian Carl F. Abastillas — To stay healthy and active, 1st start an exercise routine every morning, 2nd follow a healthy eating plan, 3rd make time for contemplation and relaxation and last getting enough sleep in order to improve my mental health and your memory. It is nice to stay healthy and active.
Excellent answers indeed. You five will receive a special gift pack from Unilab ActiveHealth! Please check your email for more information.
To everyone who joined the promo, thanks for playing! This won’t be my last blog contest/giveaway…